Technoimportexport has at its disposal a team of qualified specialists and leading personnel with rich practical experience. The material basis of the company complies fully with European requirements. The presence of offices both in Sofia and Varna allows the projects to be allocated according to the region and facilitates the company’s activities in different spheres, basically in two main directions:
Construction, Investment and project management:
- Management of the designing process;
- Logistics on the construction site;
- Technical-economical control;
- Project controlling;
- Crisis management;
- Contracts management;
- Project management for building complexes;
- Management of partners in construction;
- Consultations on building constructions;
- Project communication.
- Due Diligence;
- Records management;
- Management of lacks and defects;
- Management of tenants;
- Concepts of renewal, sanitation and modernization;
- Optimization of the offices;
- Concepts of abandoned and olden real estates.
Technoimportexport is a regular member of The Bulgarian Construction Chamber (BCC). Since 2008, the company is registered in the Central Professional Register of the Builders, which allows TIE to execute almost all types of constructions, according to the Bulgarian legislation.
The management system of Technoimportexport JSC is assessed and certified according to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 for the following activities: Project management and Construction /Facility management/
The company has also a Certificate for the Environmental management system of Technoimportexport, according to the requirements of ISO 14001:2004, and a Certificate for Occupational health and safety management system, according to the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007.